Saturday, February 14, 2009

Driving Ms. Dew

I’ve been having erotic dreams. *blush* I know, I don’t believe it either. I don’t even really remember them exactly it’s more like an impression. It’s been like a parade of historical lovers marching past in the wee hours. Well. Not so much a parade as a small crowd crossing against the lights in front of my car.

Can you walk any faster asshole? I’m driving here.


“Dew(ed), look! It’s a gang!”

“It’s not a gang Mom.”

“It IS a gang. Why can’t you ever listen to me?”

“Any random group of teens in torn clothing and strange hair styles does not a gang make, Mom.”


I want to tell you how pitiful the playbacks are but it’s only to offer the chance for one of you to remind me of the common denominator. Go ahead and tell me what I won’t do.  No not right now, I’m still telling you what I did anyway. I think mostly I’ve only ever fucked mirrors. Pardon me. Made love. Had sex. Fornicated. *snicker*

Watching my car in the reflection on the buildings I drive past.

Let me move against you to find out who I might be if I continue to stand here next to you. Let me wrap you in me and slide up your dick until we‘re flush. Let me feel it to the core and turn inside out and around and over and under until I’m someone you/I/they love.

No really. I like it when you think you’re driving. Go ahead and steer so I can be blameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment