Friday, October 23, 2009

Kiss Me

“Do you want to come over, and hang out?”

I want you to give me my breath back.   “Oh I don’t…. I mean,  I don’t think that’s such a good idea.”

“Just hanging out, you know. I’m not trying to be creepy or anything. I‘m just saying you could come over to my place if you want to.”

I want your hands on my body so the butterflies know where to land. “I guess. What would we do? I mean we could just stay here.”

“It feels weird in here. There’s a weird vibe in here tonight. I don‘t care. Whatever you want.”

I want you to hurry up and break my heart before it beats out of my chest. “It does seem weird in here tonight. Strange.”

“We could watch a movie or something. Are you okay? You seem uncomfortable. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”

Oh God. I want you to kiss me. “I know that.” 


October 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment