Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lengthy Thighs and Thin Villainous Lips

“Oh wow.” he muttered next to me.

“what.” I rather dully questioned him. He’d followed me out on the porch and perched next to me on the brick flower box.

“Your thighs. They’re so freaking long.”

“What are you talking about?” I’ve always thought I was pretty well proportioned when it comes to limbs.

“Look at your thighs! They’re almost as long as mine!” He put one hand  at the tip of my knee and the other on my ass. He was right; my leg almost lined up perfectly with his… but he’s  like a foot taller than I am so how can that be?

“That’s not my thigh.” I nodded at his hands. “and that’s not my thigh.”

“Still. They’re looooong.” damn it. I wonder where he’s hiding almost a foot of height?

“Quit freaking me out. I’m still pouting about my thin villainous lips.”

“Well. I wouldn’t say pouting. I mean… you don’t have the lips for that.”

“Shut up. You’re the one with a freakishly long neck.”

“WHAT!?”

“How else can you be that tall?”


"Maybe if you had better posture you would actually be my height."

"Eh. It's not worth it. I like it down here with my thin villainous lips and lengthy thighs. good times." 



October 6, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment