Monday, November 2, 2009

Table for Two

“I’m hungry”

“Just keep swallowing.”

“But….. It’s not working….I’m still hungry”

“You don’t want it or you would be full.”

“I do want to be full but I’m hungry. What do you want me to do, pretend I'm full? I can't pretend forever. I'm starving here.”

“Feed me some more so you can see how it’s done.”

"Really? You're feeling full? How can you be full if I'm still hungry? You just don't even know you're hungry."

"You're full you just don't even know you're full."

"I know I'm not full because I'm hungry."

"We can't stop.I'm full. Don't you want me to be full?"

“sure, I'm glad you're full and that does make me happy but I can’t help it I'm still hungry.”

"Well don't even think about snacking. You'll spoil dinner." 



November 02, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment