Monday, September 14, 2009

Dew Drops In

* What is the deal with always needing to explain to other people how to treat me well? Have I spent so much time with children that I forget that other grown adults should have that shit figured out by now? Clearly I have issues from childhood. Are you broken? Surely I can fix it. Surely I am the thing that you needed all along to be a decent human being! Let me love you and love you and love you and love you and love you until I’m completely gone!

* I think all things related to clothing should happen in one large room of the house. The room would have little dressing stalls and that’s where we would wash and dry and fold and keep all the clothes. I can’t understand all this multiple flights of stairs and  keeping the clothes in so many different rooms business. Maybe it should even have a shower. Why do we have the shower in the same room as the toilet? Is it as simple as plumbing ease? Ridiculous. Yes we will have a vanity and a shower in there too. It will be called the changing room. Gawds I love it. Who’s with me?

*Inside I’m a two year old child. I have transition issues.  Like, I have a hard time getting into the shower and then when I’m in there I don’t get out until we’re out of hot water. I never ever, ever want to go to sleep but once I am asleep I will have a tantrum if you wake me. I don’t want to change out of what I’m wearing. I will wear it until it falls apart in such a way that I actually Can Not wear it anymore.
 I’d like to live on snacks and dew (grown up juice) and I will tell you “no” on reflex but basically do anything for you if I love you. If you hang around long enough I will love you. When I first meet you I will ignore you, unable to look you in the face because some part of me knows I'm way too damn easy and open and would be yours for a cookie. I love things the longer they’ve been around or the more times I’ve seen/heard them. Movies, music, whatever is better if I already know it. I thrive under a flexible routine and need to get outdoors regularly or end up drawing on the furniture or walls. 


September 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment