Friday, September 25, 2009

WANTED: An Action Figure

I don’t remember her exact words…. But she* said it was something she had to learn over and over and I think I’m going to try to absorb it and be it and know it often enough to stop bending over for the wrong people. She said you have to figure out if you’re seeing people the way they are or the way they could be. You have to look at who they are being right now and act accordingly.

This wasn’t a light bulb this was a stadium at homecoming.

OOOOO0000hhhhhh! Who they are being right now!


A S S H O L E S !


Right.


And there are a million reasons. Circumstances. Blah blah blah blah. And it doesn’t matter.

And yes I can see who they might be. I can see who they want to be. I can see their best version.

This is the key to the forever mojo. Nobody wants to give that up… this feeling that someone sees their best self.

BUT WHO ARE YOU BEING RIGHT NOW????


I can keep seeing who you could be. But I won’t go all in with a phantom. I’m going to have to treat you as the person you’re acting like.

Because that’s what it’s all about. Action.


****plastic weapon accessories optional.




*she be Loree 


September 25, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment