Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wild Wet Willy

“Hey, you should come sit down here with us.” His sister waved him down to our end of the long table. She had their little brother Sock on her right, me on her left and older brother Crispy across from us next to a couple of her buddies from work. Tim came and sat in the chair on my left across from Crispy.

“I thought her friend was Crispy when we came in.” he told me conspiratorially.

“Cody?” I asked and glanced at him in the chair next to the spot Tim had just left. He was wearing a very similar hat to Crispy.  “I guess I can see that.” I agreed

“So… when we sat down I gave him a wet willy.”

“YOU WHAT?” wild laughter. “What did he say?”

“He didn’t say anything, he just gave me a weird look.”

“Well. Yeah. So what did you say when you realized it wasn’t Crispy?”

“Nothing.”

“What is wrong with you?”  It was a rhetorical question. I waited a few moments until an opportunity arose to tell Lisa the story without the rest of the table overhearing. It didn’t work out so well because we became hysterical with laughter. All other conversations stopped and they stared and asked what we were laughing about.

“Cody and Crispy look a lot alike tonight.” she said by way of explanation and Tim backed her up saying, “I thought you were Crispy when we came in.”

He looked across the table at Crispy and told him “I gave him a wet willy.” and shrugged his man shoulders.

“OOOOH” Cody said, sounding relieved over the loud laughter of the rest of us “I thought you were just really affectionate.”


September 6, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment