Friday, August 28, 2009

Overheard in the Pub

* “You can’t tell but I’m in trouble right now.” a nod toward cigarette in hand “Soon as I get home, I’m gonna git it.”  *grin*


* “The only problem with sex with women is that it’s all foreplay. At some point you want to get fucked”


* “They’re not for me (two boxes of condoms) my daughter turned fifteen today.”


* “I hope the people that are not trying are getting just as screwed over as those of us who are trying.”


* “Quit eating your goats, George! They take care of your lawn, don‘t they? Quit eating your animals!”


* “Luke! We have met you four times now! I hope you’re drunk and not stupid because you have zero retention!”  … “Oh. Well I wasn’t listening. I just want to make friendly conversation……what’s your name again?”


* “The world would be an entirely different place if conception required an orgasm from both parties.”  <-- that was me :)



August 28, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment