Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This Blog is Slanted

“I read your blog today.”

“Oh yeah?” I set the book I was reading down in my lap. “So?”

“I see how it is. I’m a big joke. Everyone’s laughing at me.”

“No they’re not. They’re laughing at humanity.”

“Yes they are. All the comments. I notice you didn’t mention you broke the damn thing.”

“I didn’t BREAK it!”

“That’s what you told me when I asked if you tried it.”

“I said I thought maybe I broke it. At a crucial time it seemed like it was breaking. But it’s not broken. I mean it still turns on and stuff.”

“I just think you only tell your side of the story.”

“I don’t think that’s true. I mean yeah it’s from my perspective but how else could it be. I’m not reporting the news it’s my blog”

“Well. You made it sound like you didn’t use it.”

“I don’t think so. That just wasn’t the point I was making so I didn’t mention it breaking.”

“See! You broke it!”

“Maybe it’s faulty construction. I don’t fucking know. I put it in there, pushed the button and stuff clamped down, and the thing couldn't take it. I can’t help that! You make it sound like I stomped on the stupid thing.”

“Well. It’s slanted.”

“The blog?”

“That too.” 
 
August 26, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment