Friday, June 19, 2009

Simplicity

Simplicity appeals to me only in the sense that I simply want what I want when, where and how I want it. And I want it now.

Yes it is simple. Just fucking give it to me.


I’m on that same old rope again, that place between mechanical resolve and wanting to rip my skin off. I’m always here I just feel it today., feel all the inbetweens and not enough and too fucking bads.

There’s a moment when your body is heavy and pressing into me, when your want looms over the mirror of my body. A moment when the wires are shredded and the jagged nerves don’t lead to complete thought, when I can disappear in the hole with you. I love it emphatically for approximately as long as it takes for you to fill and empty me. And then I hate you/me/we.


Yes it is simple. Just fucking give it to me.


Simplicity appeals to me only in the sense that I simply don’t know what I want or when or how to give it to me. Simplicity is me filling your hole and hoping the reflection might shimmer over my own. And I hate you for it.


June 19, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment