Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dealbreaker

We're crammed over on the edge of the bed, bodies twisted up in the semblance of spoons and managing to grind into one another all the better for it. Since when did the biggest bed in the universe feel so small?

"Shh!" I whisper loudly. He groans again and pulls my softness hard against him. Our desire has been a thickening of moisture in the air over the last week, building until there's nothing but dark clouds hovering around our heads, spreading to a funk we can't shake out of alone.

"Come here" he asks me, though our bodies are flush with one another. He wants me to turn around, knows it would be the raindrop that proceeds a downpour.

"We can't!" I say as I roll over to face him anyway, grinning.

"Mmm just kiss me" he says with his lips already on mine, and I do. I use my mouth to make sure he's as frustrated as I am, drawing him out of himself with the slippery sliding magic of swirling tongue.

We're daring one another now, pushing one another to see how far we're willing to take this. All of our movements and sounds have to be tiny, have to escape notice and the secretive nature of it amplifies every nuance of our arousal.

 His teeth nibble at my neck and seem to eclipse the sun, leaving a bright round orb of blinding light as a guiding point toward relief. He slides my shirt up over my head, his hand already down my shorts, finding me wet and eager and I run my fingers through his hair, pulling his face back toward mine for a deep promising  kiss. There's a pressure on my back, a poking.

"Mama?" a garbled sleepy voice intrudes. It's chubby fingers prodding at my back! "What doing Mama?"

The Man slumps over me with a  giant growling sigh. "Ssshhh, baby." I whisper to both of them.

"Roar!" Little Man seems to have decided we must be wrestling and following his war cry he leaps on both of us.

"Well, that's a deal breaker." I tell The Man wryly. "Want me to wake you up when he falls back asleep? We could go out in the living room or something…" We're both pulling on clothes to protect our tender bits from Little Man's wild wrestling antics.

"Nooooo" The Man is cranky now. "That's okay."

"It's not like I'm just doing you a favor." I point out but he's already rolled over to face the outside of the bed and I'm pinned down on my side with Little Man on top of me sucking his thumb noisily.

No comments:

Post a Comment