Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hair: Here, There, Everywhere

What is it about hair that the minute it's no longer attached to our head it's repulsive?

Hair on head: beautiful.

Hair on food: retch-worthy.

People need to make up their damn minds one way or another on hair.

The hair on my head is like a foot in length yet if there's a hair on my leg half a centimeter long we all recoil. Don't even THINK of it under a female arm. Oh the horror. *snort*

I noticed the other day that when Tim has been shoveling for a few hours and stops for a moment the hair in his arm pit pulses with his heart. I meant to check and see if that happens when we're fucking but I got distracted.  Hey, I can be very single minded.

Tim loves to put his hands through the hair on my head. Could even be a fetish, were it allowed to blossom. He would brush it every night if I'd let him. Gives me a bit of the creeps. Now a tug now and again is alright, assuming it's timed appropriately. My point is, the man loves my hair long…. Until it's in his mouth. Like say I allow some cuddling time and he's the rear spoon…. Lord help us all if my hair's in his face, and his face is the only place for it to go.. I'm not going to brush it FORWARD for craps sake. Then it would be in my face! *shiver*

So he does that tongue lip sound "phb pb hb pbh" trying to get it out of his mouth and I generously offer to retreat to my portion of the acreage that is our bed but he grabs at me desperately,  willing to put up with the hair for a little skin on skin time. Come to think of it he liked my hair short, too. Mostly cause my neck is one of my weak spots and it had no hair shield.

Back to hair. Did you notice how demanding skin can be, right there? Trying to distract me again! It's ridiculous how hard a time I'm having staying on topic lately. I'm getting to be a dippy dew.

Another thing about Tim's armpit hair, Thatcher discovered it. He was staring at it in revulsion, (confession: I was not actually witness to this so the revulsion may or may not have been present, only staring was actually mentioned when Tim told me about it.) So when Tim noticed Thatch staring at the puffs of gravity defying hair hovering in his daddy's armpits defying all manner of reason (seriously, armpit hair is really weird, isn't it?), he asked him "tell me." and Tim told him it was a kitty cat. (sweet jesus we're freaks, I'm just realizing what all this might sound like to you people) So Thatch started petting the kitty cat, making meowing sounds, surprising poor Tim with his tenderness. And tickling him inadvertently, which sent Tim into the closest thing to hysteria he ever gets. He was feeling so sweet and giggly about it that he was actually offended when I remarked that he was teaching our son to love petting pussy a little early. As if I had somehow dirtied their special moment.

So yeah I'm totally not out of hair stories.  Sorry.

Isabelle's hair is close to half her height and blonde. Well, not now. It's greenish 'cause the blue hasn't entirely washed out yet. My point is that it's clearly identifiable. Except to her. She is adamant that no hair ever leaves her head. It's not her hair in her brush, it's not her hair all wrapped around the vacuum cleaner thingy, and it's most certainly not her hair in any of our mouths. Her hair wouldn't have the audacity to leave her head. Oh! Exception! It's always her hair in Thatcher's fists. Hee hee! He's tall enough to reach it now.

Thatcher's the only one who will take hair any way he can get it. Either he has a hair fetish just like Daddy or at some point that's going to change. I'm watching for it. In the interest of humanity, I want to know the age when the hair conundrum occurs, when suddenly hair is only okay on a head.  Don't worry; I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment