Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Diarrhea Chronicles SBT Edition

"No, Thatch! Get off me! You can't sit here!" Calli insisted as Thatch desperately crawled all over her, book in hand.

"Awww….. He just wants to hear a story!" I teased.  "It's like a person can't even crap in your lap one time without you holding a grudge!"

Tim's daddy in charge voice interrupted "No Thatch. The girls don't want to read stories right now." He scooped Thatch up and the wails began anew.

"I can't hear that sound anymore." I said "I mean it!  I can't go on hearing that sound…." I dramatically snapped a towel and folded it. "I don't care what anyone has to do as long as he's not making that sound!"

"He has to learn to listen to the girls." Tim said. Like I'm not the one who put him through daddy boot camp. I sauntered over to the girls on the couch, standing in front of their cartoon.

"Calli!" I whined dramatically "Let me sit in your lap!" I teased her by pretending to sit on her. "But I'm even wearing pants!" She laughed and pushed me off her while Isabelle dramatically bobbed her head around to see the television.

"Dew(ed)…." Tim's voice warned. Is there anything funnier than the student bossing the teacher?

"What? You haven't been here all day cleaning up shit." I pointed out. "If you were, you would have tied Thatcher to the girls four hours ago. I would come home and find you sobbing in the tree out front."

He was next to me much faster than I had expected, and just kept stepping as I began to laugh and back away. His hands wrapped around my upper arms and propelled me backwards down the hall, stopping rather unexpectedly in the door jam to the master bedroom.

"You can take the horse to water…" I started

"I don't think you see where you are." He retorted with a grin.

"Huh?" I was startled and intrigued at this turn of events. He pointed to the door jam with one of his fingers and a blush immediately sprang to my face. He released my arms and folded his.

"Remember? I'm in charge in here." He stood tall in his victory.

"You're not in here, I am." I gestured to the space between us and stepped squarely in the door jam lifting my chin up. "So I'm in charge by default." I snaked my arms up around his neck, pressing my body into his and pulling his head down to mine to kiss him lightly on the lips. I held my mouth there a moment and slid my tongue across his lips before sliding over to whisper in his ear. "So you think you're in charge in the bedroom?"  I let my left hand slide down his chest and slipped my fingers just inside the waistband of his pants. When his head tilted back, I put my hands on his hips and used his body to anchor me in a slow slide toward the floor, occasionally kissing him along the way.

Once down there it was an easy enough escape through the space between his legs. Please people, there was a rhea time bomb bounding through the house, ya thought I'd blow him in the hallway?

Get yer rocks off here : SBT
Hosted this week by the charming Ad Astra, The topic is You're Going To Stick What Where?
Yeah. I'm scared too. It's almost as scary as the title was to this. :)

Happy May Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment