Thursday, May 22, 2008

Don't You Like My Cock?

It was during that "now what?" period of my life. That one crazy year when I figured I didn't give a fuck anymore, that all had been lost so I might as well try and lose myself. Crazy as an uptight, old fashioned girl can be anyway. I was working at Wal-Mart so that right there illustrates the darkness of the era.

He worked there too. I had noticed him. In a sea of middle-aged, over-weight co-workers he stood out. He must have been twenty something? or so. Tall, slender, I'm hesitant to go as far as good looking, but we'll go ahead and cast him as attractive enough. He spent a lot of time finding reasons to pass my work area. I would be slicing boxes open and stocking shelves and turn around to see him standing, watching me while leaning on the handle of his pallet jack with a stupid grin on his face.

His name tag read Michael. I only remember his name because he made a point of informing me he went by Mike D. (Yeah, I know lol) I also remember his last name. Only because he made a point of informing everyone and anyone about the size of his cock. He called it The McGregor Cock. Any disinterest or doubt given after this announcement would only be met with "What, you want to see it?" and a hand to the groin to emphasize his seriousness.

I did sorta wanna see it. It seemed to me that at nineteen I had not seen nearly enough dick having only been in one serious relationship. Before that guy I had fully intended to wait for the real deal, you know "true love" and that was going to be forever. I know, I know I was an incredibly naïve and stupid teenager. LoL So since I figured that boat had sailed I was going to go ahead and go the other way.  Nothing could make me tell him that, though. He was cocky enough.

Eventually he invited me and my friend to go walk around in the woods and drink after work one night. This is the sort of plan nineteen year old girls playing around with the idea that their lives are over love. So there we were, out in the woods. Of course my friend disappeared into the trees with his friend leaving us with awkward conversation. He really didn't have anything to talk about other than his penis.  *yawn* Actually when I remember him I conjure him up as a giant penis with a ball cap.

It's all a little fuzzy from here. I didn't drink or anything but I think when you're mostly disconnected from yourself you don't retain much detail in memory. We ended up at his place, or I should say his parent's place. I got into bed with him, fully intending to get the full McGregor experience but unfortunately for him I discovered I couldn't do it. I tried, really I did. But I was not turned on at all. AT ALL. It was like participating in a clinical trial, "Try bigger cock today, no insurance necessary". His cock was bigger than average. That was his downfall actually. There was just no way it was going in. Not with all that foreplay, you know the part where we took our clothes off. *sigh* I just hadn't figured out how to fake it yet. Not with zero input from the other person.

"Don't you like my cock" he finally asked. This line became an on-going joke between my friend and I. We used it liberally for the next six months or so, trying to recapture the little boy pleading tone.

"Sure. I mean it's a nice enough …. Err ahem….. Cock." I was entirely uncomfortable talking about his cock and more than ready to just get home. "You know, I think I'm just tired."

So he drove me home. We fooled around a few more times after that with only slightly more success. It would have been entirely too much work to teach the boy to kiss and everything else just for the size of his dick. There's lotsa dick out there and some of them are attached to men with some skill or at least chemistry.  I have no clue why he didn't go away. We've gone over that mystery  before so let's skip it this time. Eventually we had some penetration but it just never did it for me. Then he ended up in jail. Apparently he had been awaiting sentencing on an automatic weapon charge. *laugh* He wanted to play penitentiary pen pal but I turned him down. I imagine he figured out to stop mentioning his cock in conversation while in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment