Monday, December 29, 2008

The Hokey Pokey

The secret to maintaining the excitement of a new relationship in a long term one is very simple. Every person is different so I feel it is best to illustrate this in the form of a song and you can fill in your own wisdom.



You put your right hand in  (you got me!)

You put your right hand out (but wait, who am I?)

You put your right hand in..(oh here I am again!)... and

You shake it all about. (this shaking is important, don't slack on that. and please note; "all about" does not imply "all over town")

You do the hokey-pokey  *wink wink*

And you turn yourself around.  (they don't say so but I believe more hokey-pokey happens right here)

That's what it's all about!


(proceed with any and all conceivable body parts/behaviors metaphorical or otherwise but beware if both partners are singing the song at the same time things are not going to line up well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment