Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fuck Duck's

When we left Dukes I was definitely warm and fuzzy. She had my arm, pulling me through the crowd on the way out the front door. "Ahahahah! Look at them! This is almost as funny as seeing homies in Idaho!"

"Shshshs!" She laughed "You're drunk."

"I'm not drunk…I can just feel all my skin tingle." We were out in the parking lot by now.

"Shoot I have to pee." she told me "I'm going to have to go out here."

"WHAT?" I was giggling madly. "Okay, but wait a second… there's people everywhere."

"sssshhhh! You're so loud!" she admonished.

" I AM? FUCK. Okay, Well how 'bout I'm the distraction?"

"YEAH! Go farther away though." she waved me farther and farther out into the parking lot, my boots crunching gravel noisily all the way.

"Whoooooo!" I hollered, starting to dance with a hand on the front of the waistband on my skirt. "FUCK DUKES!" *series of pelvic thrusting* She was hysterical by now.

"That is some funny shit." she said, crouched down next to her car. "Keep GOING!"

*crazy mini skirt dancing bordering on full strip tease*

Finally she appeared to be done so I made my way back toward the car. "I thought you were going to fall over in your own puddle there for awhile, are you sure you should be driving?"

"I was laughing at you, I'm not drunk."

"Good, 'cause that cowboy I danced with earlier wants to get married, he's on his way over here RIGHT now!" We jumped in fast and bolted, waving out the window and shrugging like, Oh dear the car's already moving can't stop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment