Monday, October 13, 2008

The Key is to Forget

It was only after I tried to push the door open that I realized I would need a key to get in. After digging though the bottomless pit that is my purse I remembered The Man had pulled my car off the paved portion of the drive-way so the girls could roller-skate earlier that day. He must have put the keys in the bowl instead of my purse. I rang the bell. *nothing* I went to our window and trampled my plants to knock on the master bedroom window, hustling to meet him back at the front door.

"Hi!" I stepped in and he closed the door behind me. He was all hunched over with a sleepy face. "Are you awake?" I asked him while I struggled to yank my boots off. He looked cute there in his underpants, squinting at me.

"Ummm… yeah."

"I know, but…" I finally got my foot loose from the second boot and flung it on the floor. I unhooked my bra and pulled my shirts off over my head, dropping it all on the floor and unbuttoning my skirt, sliding it with my underwear all the way down and kicking myself loose. "Are you awake?"

"yeeeeaaah. I'm awake."

"Well look lively or something." I laughed at him and slid my arms up around his neck. With my body flush against his I soon noticed his condition and added, "at least SOMEONE is paying attention." directly in his ear.


*fade to black*


Yeah. That's all I've got.  *shrug* I tried. Hmmm….





"I'm glad we've managed to stay together as long as we have;" The Man said after. Still wrapped around him and in his lap, I was resting my head on his shoulder, breathing him in through the skin on his neck. "You're a lot of fun." he finished his thought. I laughed hard enough to give him a jolt or two and I had to tighten my grip to keep from losing him.

"No! Not yet! I'm going to leak all over as soon as you pull the plug!" I squealed at him. He put an arm under my rear and used his other against the couch to balance us as he stood up.  "What are you doing?? Where are we going?" I asked, holding on for dear life. He rushed us over to the bathroom and held me dangling over the sink with me laughing hysterically at him. "Nooooooo! I'm gross, I have bar all over me anyway, I'm just going to shower." I extracted myself from him carefully, sliding till my feet reached the safety of the bathroom floor. He started off in the direction of the bedroom. "Hey baby?" I called after him. "I'm glad you woke up."

"Me too." he grinned at me. "I'm glad I "forgot" to put your keys in your purse."

No comments:

Post a Comment