Friday, October 3, 2008

Wearing the Pants Now

This afternoon I snuck into the bathroom to take a shower. Yes. I have to sneak to take a shower. Or I have to invite people in with me. So I turned the stereo up and dance around until everyone joined me running and jumping and wriggling through the house and when they were all busy laughing and copying one another's dance moves I grabbed a towel and made my escape.

I was under the super hot water, getting my hair soaked to wash it when he discovered me. He poked his head in the door to say "Are you getting that hot pussy nice and wet?"   *groan*

"Maaaaaaan! Ugh!" I say. And don't even start with me about this topic you readers. I realize plenty of people would love to hear that. The question is not whether I should like it. The question is why in six years he doesn't know what I like. Not that I wouldn't like to under the right circumstances… eh. It's subtle. ANYWAYS. He made a sound of annoyance that I wasn't already jumping his bones after his comment.

"Or rather that cold pussy." he mutters.

"What's that?" I say "I can't hear you. Come closer." I carefully removed the showerhead from it's holder as I spoke making sure it continued to spray my body so the sound wouldn't change and alert him, ready for his head to peer in around the shower curtain. I almost lost my nerve when his grin appeared until he started to repeat himself. Then I turned it on him. He ran. Within moments I lost my water supply. Then he thought better of it and turned it back on.

When I got out of the shower I realized I had no clean clothes. The Man's side of the closet was plenty stocked with clean clothes. Because when he does laundry he picks only his own clothes out of the pile. "That's IT!" I thought. And I put his clothes on.

HA!

I strolled out into the living room, quite pleased with myself. They were all lounging on the furniture.

"What's this?!" The Man asked, grinning.

"Turn around so I can see the backside" Big D demanded.

"I have no clean clothes!" I stated sharply. "Because SOMEBODY only washes their OWN clothes."

"WHaaahhhaat?" The Man laughed. This is an ongoing fight for us. Well… "fight" we don't fight. We make jokes. "If your clothes were by the washer I would wash them. You were gone all weekend"

"Then I decided I do have clean clothes. Your clothes. Which are now OUR clothes."

"Nice choices from The Man wardrobe." Big D said. "You pretty much just look like you did in high school" she added.

"Nice." I'm not even aging.

It's a pretty good day.

I also stormed out of another "fight" in the bedroom only to hide around the corner and yell "BOO" when The Man followed me. He said it was "very good".

*nods* It's a brand new day around here.  I'm wearing the pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment